Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A Special Thank You

I need to apologize to all of you for my lack of posts this past month; it has been a busy month full of chaos and change. I have quite a few stories to share and will try and start getting them caught back up later this week, but for now I wanted to share the news that we had our first $100 donation this week!!

Of course I wrote to our donor and thanked her personally, but I also wanted to share here what a huge boost it was to go to the mail box and see that Paypal receipt. Fundraising is never an easy task, but it is a real challenge when you're trying to do it alone. So to all of our donors, THANK YOU for your generosity, support, and most of all, your faith in our mission. You will never know how deeply thankful I am for folks like you. I couldn't do this without you!

1 comment:

Maddy said...

Yes November is very busy but December is even busier for us with a couple off additional birthdays!
Best wishes